Can One Repair Shop Make a Difference in the Fight Against Breast Cancer? You Bet!!
- $10,000.00 Raised by 5 Independent Auto Repair Shops in the state of Ohio in 2011
- $32,848.84 Raised by 27 Independent Auto Repair Shops across 16 states in 2012
- $66,499.29 Raised by 66 independent Auto Repair Shops across 27 states in 2013
- $115,236.53 Raised by 136 independent Auto Repair Shops across 28 states in 2014
- $141,868.76 Raised by 174 independent Auto Repair Shops across 32 states in 2015
- $125,867.37 Raised by 131 independent Auto Repair Shops across 35 states (most ever!) in 2016
That’s Right! We’ve Raised a Grand Total of $492,320.70 Since 2011!!
“We are growing by leaps and bounds – 100% of what we raise goes directly to research.”
Can You Imagine a Vaccine That Would Create a World Free of Breast Cancer? We Can!
How Can You Help?
Join our growing list of Independent Auto Repair Shops across the U.S. to help raise money to support research for the Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Fund!
During October, auto repair shops from across the United States are offering free brake pads to their customers.
For every brake service performed at one of our participating shops, customers will receive their brake pads for free and just pay for the labor and other parts. Each shop will donate 10% of that brake service to The Cleveland Clinic Breast Cancer Vaccine Research Fund.
Click here for more information about the great advances they are making to eliminate Breast Cancer!
Find a shop near you and help us put the Brakes on Breast Cancer!
Click here if your independent repair shop is interested in participating!
Help us put the Brakes on Breast Cancer
and at the same time
give you FREE Brake Pads!
Dr. Vincent Tuohy and his team at the Cleveland Clinic have successfully tested a Breast Cancer Prevention Vaccine in his lab and are working to take it to human trials in late 2016!!
Please help us support Dr. Touhy’s research and help create a world where your daughters and granddaughters will never have to worry about the tragedy of facing breast cancer. Additionally, this research is also spearheading a vaccine for ovarian, prostrate and other cancers!
This is groundbreaking – don’t miss out on a chance to make a difference!